The Community of Saint Luke seeks to be a nurturing community where each is committed to the spiritual and personal well-being of all and where all who come are accepted and respected.
St Lukes Presbyterian parish was formed in 1875 to serve Remuera, Epsom and Newmarket. The present church was built in 1931-32, using the plans of a church built in 1904 in the Scottish village of Twechar, near Glasgow.
In an open letter to the moderator of the Presbyterian Church of Aotearoa New Zealand, St Lukes has reaffirmed that they will continue to welcome all people into the community, including all who are called into leadership, all who wish to be baptised, and all who wish to be married. Information about weddings at St Lukes can be found on their website.
Contact St Lukes
130 Remuera Road, Remuera, Auckland
Office Phone: 09 520 0740