The Auckland Unitarian Church is an open, progressive and welcoming faith community. The church was the venue for the first same-sex wedding in Aotearoa. The church is a beautiful historic building on Ponsonby Road.
The Unitarian Universalist Association of Congregations affirms and promotes:
- The inherent worth and dignity of every person;
- Justice, equity and compassion in human relations;
- Acceptance of one another and encouragement to spiritual growth in our congregations;
- A free and responsible search for truth and meaning;
- The right of conscience and the use of the democratic process within our congregations and in society at large;
- The goal of world community with peace, liberty, and justice for all;
- Respect for the interdependent web of all existence of which we are a part.
Whatever your spiritual journey, you are welcome at the Unitarian Church.
1a Ponsonby Rd, Ponsonby
P.O. Box 68967 Newton, Auckland
Phone: 09 3780112
Fax: 09 3780110
Use the contact form below to email Auckland Unitarian Church